Sunday, February 14, 2016

Neleh's Baptism!



This GIRL!!! She is so stunning!



What a prefect day for our little Miss!
We went shopping for her white dress months ago. We decided it needed a little pop of color. I sewed sequins in the middle of each flower on the top part. At one point when I had the front and the sleeves done, I had shown it to Neleh for approval. She said "you know mom you are going to have to do the same thing to the back." Yes, I know, I planned on it. Gram Quist crocheted her blessing dress and sweater so it was only perfect that she crochet her Baptism sweater also. Grandma Sue went to work crocheting a fluffy ruffle on her socks.
Her cousin "Thing 1"- aka Jeana (Neleh is Thing 2) played the piano for opening and closing songs. They are 5 years apart and so much alike!


No comments:

Post a Comment