Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Heart Month Day #23 Future

What does the future hold for Severin? Is he done with surgeries? He's good now right?
We have gotten past the stats and percentiles of viability. Severin is very Heart stable right now. But his future hangs heavy in both our minds. The truth is we just don't know, Doctors don't know, Researchers don't know. I remember the first time I bought Sev some sandals to wear for the next year, he was 3. I was so shocked that I let myself think of him being here the next year, I never had been able to think that way.

From Thoms perspective:
His future is by no choice of his own, it is his burden to bare. But he has and will continue to have all the support in the world to see him through. In spite of whatever challenges he may face, he is here for a reason, and because that reason is only known to the Lord, his future is certainly bright. I've always known that it is not Sev's intent to die, but to live and accomplish great things. The Spirit revealed this to me years ago, and I know that it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment