Tuesday, February 2, 2016

good bye FOE


Who would have ever thought when I told my Grandma that I would come and clean a bar in 2001 that it would have lasted so long.
It bought groceries for Morgan.
It helped pay off bills.
It was my place to think.
It supported us through Thoms bachelors degree.
It was where Johnathen had his first drink and ate cigarette butts.
It was my FUN money!
It kept us a float through Severins medical bills.
It was the place that taught the kids to work hard.
It was what we did every Monday and Friday.
It gave me purpose.
It gave me time with my Grandma.
It gave my Kids a relationship with their Great Grandma.
It introduced me to some really special people.
It is where the kids got to watch cable TV
14 years later I bid a fond farewell to an old friend, we have served each other well...

No comments:

Post a Comment