Friday, February 19, 2016

Heart Month Day #15 Change

We call it "the new normal". Getting used to the new normal over and over and over...
I am a planner. I write lists. I have a hard time when things do not go according to my list/plan. Severin's heart journey has taught me to 'roll' better. Don't get me wrong I like my lists! I have to let things go. I have to have faith. He was Heavenly Fathers son before he was mine. He loves him as much as I do. Sometimes He has a plan too. Most of all this is SEVERIN's life, His heart, His plan. I have also learned to CHANGE the things that I can and make the best of the things that I can't. I can not always CHANGE the situation or the outcome. And sometimes it CHANGES me.

No comments:

Post a Comment