Saturday, February 20, 2016

Heart Month Day #17 Courage

I am so thankful that Courage follows Fear in this journal prompt
.
Some days I have no idea where my courage comes from. But when I think about it I am reminded of a visual I have in my head. It is me kneeling at the feet of my Savior, Jesus Christ. He is telling me about this amazing boy who comes into my life and I get to be his Mother. A Mother is all I ever wanted to be. This boy comes with a set of earthly challenges. He will have an imperfect body. He will struggle. He will have limitations on earth. His time on earth may be short. The reason I get to be this Boys Mother is because my Heavenly Father knows I have the courage to be the Mother he needs. A Mother who isn't afraid, who will speak up for his needs when he doesn't have a voice. A Mother who will research and plan and never stop fighting for him. A Mother who will teach him. Not only all the little things in life but about His life, and His purpose in the greater plan. And I agree.

Every night, when Severin is asleep,  I put my hand on his chest and feel that crazy heart beating inside. And I thank it for giving me one more day with my boy, one more day of being his Mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment