Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Heart Month Day #5 Doctor Appointment

From every 2 weeks Cardiology, Monthly Pediatrician and daily OT, PT, Speech, and Home Health to Yearly Cardiology. WOW!
Severin still likes to remind us he is a unique snowflake. We have to Pre medicate for any dental appointments. And go to PCH for any dental work
I am reminded of one Dr. Appointment that will forever be etched in my mind. I had to have my gall bladder out 5 weeks after Severin was born. He had only been home for 2 weeks. The next week he had an appointment with the Pediatrician. I was advised not carry anything over 10 pounds post op. Severin and all his "accessories" were will over 10 pounds. I called my Sister-in- law, Teresa to help out. She carried Severin in his car seat, his O2 tank, Pulse Ox, Feeding bag, and diaper bag, not to mention the tubies coming from everywhere, and the BEEPS. As we walked into the office I had to laugh at how funny we must look. We didn't have fancy phones back then or I am sure we would have snapped a photo to prove just how great we looked. Teresa looked like a pack mule holding a baby in a car seat. While I could barely shuffle myself along. Heavenly Father can not take the burden away but he puts people in your path to lighten that burden.

No comments:

Post a Comment