Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Heart Month Day #21 Family


Our Family has been the best! Supporting us in the way we need it most. I tease and say my parents retired to take care of me for the first year of Severins life. There were too many times they would come for a visit and end up staying because we had to go to the ER.
Beyond our Family we have been blessed with an amazing Ward Family. I will never forget the conversations I had with my very kind and loving Relief Society President. Our Bishop was always there to offer words of support and Priesthood blessings. We never went hungry. Neleh had the best play dates.
I could not go without mentioning our Heart Family. There is something about people who have been there, done that. They really get what is going on. I have been able to forge long lasting friendships with fellow Heart Moms. I love their kids like my own. We celebrate together because we know what it takes to get to where we are. When we get together it as if we have always known each other. It is a true Sisterhood to a club none of us want to be in but we are sure glad we are all in it together. Heart Moms are the strongest bunch of women I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment