Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Fear....

Sometimes FEAR creeps up on me and gives me a sucker punch right in the gut.
 Sometimes I get complacent and comfortable.
It feels like a heavy weight is on my chest and choking around my throat making it so I can not breathe. Then the horrific images play before my eyes- it is something I wish I could just close my eyes, turn my head make it stop somehow, someway. But I can't my eyes are held open by the FEAR. The What if's, the Whys. I am brought from this mental scene by an inaudible sound that grows louder until I can recongnize it as my own cries. As I talk myself away from the FEAR reminding myself that everything is ok, everyone is fine. The FEAR subsides and I wonder why was I crying in the first place. Then FEAR turns tail like a freight train hitting my chest again. This cycle repeats itself until I can secure FEAR back into the dark little corner of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment