Thursday, July 8, 2010

Shhhhhh Don't tell !

Last night as soon as Severin made it to CICU they were ready to do his first Echocardiogram, and it was shift change, so I had to wait until 9:00 before I could see him again. I got an update from the Nurse and asked if I could hold him, just then the IV team came in and I had to wait for them to place another line. As soon as they were done I picked him up. I got to hold him for over an hour! I found out today from the day time nurse that I shouldn't have been allowed to hold him at all. I think Heavenly Father knew I needed to have him in my arms for just a little while. CHECK!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you Ang! Hope everything is going well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete