Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So we are here at the U. Everything is going well. I was having hard but not consistant contractions through the night, so we came over at about 7:00 AM to be monitored. It was a crazy baby birthing time around here, so we just sat in our room for awhile and listened to the monitors. So far things are going great and I am hardly noticing any contractions. I'm hungry I hope it doesn't take too much longer. Ha Ha Oh and thanks to all you brave specific fasters, the amnio was exactly 55. I' ve made it here without chaos, so check two "hopes" off my list. Since diagnosis I have found comfort in knowing Severin was alive today (as long as I was pregnant) On this day everything changes from my hands into Our Fathers.
All My Love,
Angee

4 comments:

  1. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way today!

    Hugs & Prayers,
    Christina
    Heart Momma to Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Keep us posted like you have nothing better to do! Love you!

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been praying and thinking about you guys tons! I hope all is going well and better than anticipated. Have Morgan give us a call. I don't know the phone number to where she is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I fed the fish...they were hungry.
    (Virtual fish)

    ReplyDelete