
I finally got a picture of the totally awesome hair do. They will change the O2 monitor tomorrow and I asked if they could wait and let me wash and do his hair again- just little mommy indulgences. I always change his bum too. It's the little things that I can do to feel like his mom. He had to get some blood today. They have had to take a lot for lab work. Surgery is scheduled for Tuesday. I might be able to hold him by next weekend. When I say "I" I mean "we" because I will share him a little bit with Thom. He gets cuter everyday. He likes to hold hands and listen to Dads voice. I worried that I wouldn't know how to comfort him, but the Mommy instincts are strong, and he is good to let people know when he doesn't like what they are doing. You know like stops breathing. This is just the way his normal is going to be and it is us who needs to figure it out. I plan on a mellow day tomorrow, I hope Severin does too. Thank you for your suppport.
Loves
Hey #2 (who's really #1)...Congrats on your beautiful baby boy! Michael was a little bummed Severin missed his birthday by 2 days, but we're glad everything went well. Please let us know if there is anything you need...babysitting, housekeeping, meals...we're really pretty versatile. Tell Neleh we missed her yesterday, too:)
ReplyDeleteEvery time I walk the halls at Primary's, I feel the comforting spirit of the sacred work that goes on there, and I hope it will comfort you as well. Severin is in great hands. We've been thinking of you and we will be praying for a successful outcome tomorrow. Keep your chin up! Love from #1 who's really #2
Love the Hair!!! Looks like you guys are getting all cozied up and enjoying your time with him. Look forward to hearing more, but mostly seeing you all safely at home. Love ya lots, Brenda
ReplyDeletePrecious boy, I love him! I want to kiss his little cheeks and that squishy little bridge of his nose:) Love you guys so much and still pulling for you and praying my heart out
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable! Even with all of that fun stuff he gets to have on him he is so beautiful! Best of luck tommorrow we will be thinking of your lil family and praying that he does great! Hope you got to spend sometime with your family today and loving each second you get with that precious babe! Hang in there! Lv the Jensens
ReplyDeleteToday is the day right?? We will be watching and praying for a successful surgery with no complications!!
ReplyDelete