Severin had visits from Gram and Grandpa Quist, and a suprize visit from his brother and sisters. I was about to leave but I had to take a picture for today-so I am bent over Severins bed and someone kicks me in the butt. I didn't know I had that close of a friend here. When I turned around it was Thom and the kids with pizza picnic! It's a Friday night tradition at our house. Johnathen was so excited he washed his hands and sat down he wanted to be the first to hold him. Neleh gave kisses on the head, "tickled" his cheeks. She even talked high pitch baby talk to him- we have no idea what she said. Morgan gave up eating (for the moment) to hold him. He looks a lot like Johnathen, and Johnathen LOVES that. It was good and a little crazy to have everyone together. Happy 24th everyone!
Loves!
How wonderful that you could all be together. I am sure that really helped lift your spirits. Before long you will all be Home together. . .one step closer.
ReplyDeleteSending my hugs and prayers.
(HUGS)
Carolyn -IHH
What a sweet family you have! Love Jonathen's smile.
ReplyDeleteI love that picture! All the kiddies together, as it should be - beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great surprise! I was able to meet your sister Dana yesterday. She is amazing. It's such a small world!
ReplyDelete