We get to hold him !!
His lines were removed by 7:30 am so I was able to hold him as soon as I got here. I sent an IM to Thom and he was here in an hour to hold him too. I'm starting to feel the new mommy sleepies when I hold him. I've been on GO for two weeks and now I get to be "normal" well kind of.
Oh YAAAAYYYYYYYAAYYY! That is awesome! I am so happy for you guys and that he is doing so well! Lv that picture! How soon will he get to come home?
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you get to hold him now!!! That must be the greatest feeling in the whole wide world!!!!! Can't wait to see him!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news!!!! So happy for you, I'm sure it feels so good just to cuddle him. Looking forward to seeing him soon.
ReplyDelete