Here we go! We were able to walk with him into the surgical area then one more kiss on the head and we went right and he went left. The best team is awaiting him. We have a great Nurse to return to. It's time to play Severins song.
Okay Im sitting here in tears! God only gives us challenges that we can handle, and overcome.Im sure there are countless angles surrounding you all today. Severin is so strong to even be at this point! You will be on my mind today as well as in our prayers. Good luck sweet baby boy!
I just wanted to let you know that we are praying that all goes well with Severin's surgery today. I remember the day well when Trig went right and we went left, but like you said the best team is awaiting him! I can't get over Severin's adorable hair, I love the mowhawk. Hugs, Jamie
For some reason I feel like we have a claim on this little one, maybe because of all the prayers that have been offered in his behalf. Because of that our feelings and thoughts are very tender, especially today. May you and your family be comforted today. We love ya, Karen.
Yes, I remember when they took my sweet little 14 month old Megan right and we went left. We had a happy ending and I'm SO praying for yours too Angie and Thom. Little Severin is in the best hands possible, and I agree - the powers of Heaven are very close by as well. We love you, stay tight, you'll get through this with His help. Love, Kathleen
How sweet he is. We will be thinking and praying for you guys all day. We love you so much. XOXOXO
ReplyDeleteOkay Im sitting here in tears! God only gives us challenges that we can handle, and overcome.Im sure there are countless angles surrounding you all today. Severin is so strong to even be at this point! You will be on my mind today as well as in our prayers. Good luck sweet baby boy!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that we are praying that all goes well with Severin's surgery today. I remember the day well when Trig went right and we went left, but like you said the best team is awaiting him! I can't get over Severin's adorable hair, I love the mowhawk. Hugs, Jamie
ReplyDeleteFor some reason I feel like we have a claim on this little one, maybe because of all the prayers that have been offered in his behalf. Because of that our feelings and thoughts are very tender, especially today. May you and your family be comforted today. We love ya,
ReplyDeleteKaren.
Love you Angee, hope things are going well!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLove you all! He is so beautiful. Hugs, Prayers and love coming your way from the Bert's!
ReplyDeleteYes, I remember when they took my sweet little 14 month old Megan right and we went left. We had a happy ending and I'm SO praying for yours too Angie and Thom. Little Severin is in the best hands possible, and I agree - the powers of Heaven are very close by as well. We love you, stay tight, you'll get through this with His help.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kathleen