Wednesday, July 7, 2010

He is here!


Welcome Severin James Quist! Weighs in at 6.15 I have no idea on length. He is breathing so far on his own! CHECK! I got to hold him for about 30 sec. It was great! CHECK! He is still at the U. but they will bring him past to see us before he heads to the CICU at PCMC. Everything went well and all-natural. CHECK! He looks like all the other Quist kids. Chubby nose, double chin, the hair is something from me. More updates to come!
Love,
Thom & Ang.

10 comments:

  1. Wow he is gorgeous!!! What a handsome boy!! Great job mom and dad. Thank you so much for sharing, I know the next while is going to be very stressful please remember we love you all and pray for everything to go well!!
    lots of hugs and kisses coming your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so beautiful! He looks like another little Thomathen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Angee and Thom he is so darling. He is doing so amazing. Great job Angee for going all natural. You guys are wonderful. I love him so much already. Cant wait to smother him in Auntie kisses. We love you guys! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I am so glad for you guys! You have been on my mind all day, as I have been reflecting alot on this day when my Gavin was born 6 years ago, and the turn of events that came with it. I am alittle teary,looking at his picture! He is so Beautiful! So happy everything went well ! We are thinking of your lil family and are praying for the events that are to come. He looks like a fighter that is for sure. And by the way angi you are a pioneer woman, I could of never done what you just did with no meds! And Im so glad you didn't have to get to taste the joys of c-sects. Congrats again! Cody/ Michelle J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Glad you were able to get some CHECK marks on your list. Good luck and let us at IHH know if we can do anything for you!

    Hugs & Prayers,
    Christina
    Heart Momma to Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! What a darling baby boy! And thank you for taking the time to blog about it!

    You guys have been on our minds every day, especially yesterday, and will be for many days/weeks to come. I'm sending my love and prayers your way... Wow, Angee ... way to go on natural childbirth! I'm so proud of you both and admire your courage and strength.

    I am so thankful you have been able to hold Severin and love him.

    Praying for strength, peace and of course all to go well in the times ahead.

    Love you,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angee, he is so adorable, and I love his little chubby legs and arms! I'm so glad everything is going well so far, I tried to call you thursday morning, but you were already gone. You've been on my mind so much the last few days. Keep us posted! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angee, look at him, he is georgous and look at that hair!! You and your family have occupied my thoughts and prayers all day. Coming from a mother's and grandmother's perspective I can't imagine everyone's great relief for you and his safe arrival. We will continue to keep track of you and our little "viking" baby as things progress to a very successful end. We love you. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep us updated on how all of you are doing. I'm glad he made it here safe and sound. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Angie and Thom, he is absolutely beautiful! My prayers and thoughts are with you. Oh and Emily wanted me to tell Morgan that she's thinking about her and hopes that she gets to spend some time with her little brother too. Love to each of you!

    ReplyDelete