Severin keeps accomplishing all the goals! They plan on closing his chest tomorrow. Then he can SLOWLY start feedings- like 1 cc per hour (there is 30 cc per ounce) This will of course be done through an NJ tube in his nose. He currently has an NG tube so he might look funny if they need to keep them both in. Like tube horns comming out of his nostrils. He opened his eyes a bit for us today- he hasn't since birth. He gets too wiggly, and his vitals get thrown off. It's bitter sweet to see him acting like a normal baby.
Yay! Good job buddy! Way to go. We're still praying for you and I know that you are surrounded by special angels helping you pull through:) We love you so much Thom and Ang and Severin and Morgan, Jonathen, and Neleh!!
ReplyDeleteWe been thinkin of ya~! I am so glad to hear that he is making his goals! Which are probably so small but so huge at the same time! Told you that lil viking is a fighter! So do they feed him mamas milk or IV stuff? Can you explain what they did in the surgery for my better knowledge? If not you can explain later! Prayers and hugs comin your way! hope you and thom are rested! Hang in there the Jensens!
ReplyDeleteGreat news!! He is such a fighter, Our prayers are with you all. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help! Thanks for the updates. Also I agree with the last comment if you have some time post what they did in surgery.
ReplyDeleteI love you all so so so much!
Hoping that things went well today and he was ablt to have his chest closed. I am glad to read that he is reaching his goals :0)
ReplyDeleteSending my love and prayers.
(HUGS)
Carolyn - IHH