Friday, July 9, 2010
Beauty Parlor
MRI was great, pulmonary veins are present. The BEST part is when he got back he was still a little sedated so I got to wash and style his hair! Now he has "way totally awesome hair" that is what Johnathen calls this style. He is still intubated due to apnea, but they are working on extubating him as soon as he can handle it, because he will not have surgery until Tuesday. We had our visit with his Surgeon. He likes to have a "regimate plan" when he goes in to surgery- a bit of a check list. Sounds like my kind of guy! I love lists and plans! He did say this is a very complex surgery, it carries an 8-12% chance of not surviving after surgery. The odds are in our favor, Severin is going into this healthy. There is always hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you took a picture of his "way totally awesome" hair and post it! I'm glad he won't have to be intubated clear till surgery. Love you and our thoughts and prayers are constantly for you and the fam and especially Severin. Love you!
ReplyDeleteOh precious people, I love you so much! I am so grateful things are looking good and sweet Severin is healthy! Severin and you are all constantly in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteFirst, I hope you don't mind that we are keeping tabs on your lil family!
ReplyDeleteI must say that I am so in Love with his darling hair, that is right up my ally!
I love the picture of you holding him! what a great feeling that probably was! Not only for you but Im sure that Severin can feel the comfort of you next to him. We will keep the prayers comin your way for tues. Good luck! If I can bring you anything just call, A coke, a Shake, a hug what ever you need were right up the street. p.s I miss you as my visiting teacher! And your gorgeous smile. Stay positive, Michelle