Thursday, November 15, 2012

Yeah for the "hotpitpal"

Wake up time was 4 am, Severin could drink clear liquids until 4:30 so he drank apple juice. FYI they needed a urine sample for preop work, I thought it would be best to put the little "collection" bag on him while he slept...I waited until 1 AM for him to pee so I could put it in the cup and get it in the fridge. At 4 when I woke him up he finally peed! I think this kid should potty train well..ok done with the side note.
Severin woke everyone up and said good bye, even Gma, Gpa and Daisy got a "see ya later alligator"

After MUCH deliberation he decided on the Police Car. It was Transplant Thursday so we saw 2 of our transplant buddies. 
I would give him a big shove and away he would go down the hall. He says "WEEEEEE! BONK!" when he crashed into the door. Same day surgery was packed today so we hung out in the hall, no germs can find us out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment