Sunday, November 18, 2012

Post op day 3

what's not to love about this little sleeping bunny?
hand twirling his hair, heart hugs hand touching his head so he knows it is there, bug close by so he can push it's button.
The Team just came past, Bonnie will pull the last 2 chest tubes today. Labs, xray and chest tube drainage all look dry. No more narcotics today and hopefully that will help with the barfies. Did I mention he has figured out the buttons on the bed? Oh yes we "ride" up and down all day long. I get a little motion sick riding shot gun. He has lost weight, which is super common, but let just hope for some calorie consumption today!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for losing the chest tubes!! He will feel so much better with those gone! Sev, you are a rock star! Way to be on the fast track home!! Grant didn't even make it to the floor until post op day 5! Way to go little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this progress! What a little sweetie. Now let's get some calories in him! :)

    ReplyDelete