Love you guys!
So glad it is all over and he is resting well. Here's to an uneventful, speedy recovery :)ps - Angee you look beautiful in this picture. Seriously.
POST Fontan. Don't those words just make you smile?!?! Sweet boy. I hope that he sleeps deeply and comfortably and that you and Thom can get some rest tonight too!
What a sweet moment. I am so happy he is doing well. Prayers coming for a speedy and uneventful recovery! Love you guys!
I second Hilary's comment on how beautiful you are! Give Sev loves from us, we hope he has a smooth uneventful night. Hugs my friend!
Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteSo glad it is all over and he is resting well. Here's to an uneventful, speedy recovery :)
ReplyDeleteps - Angee you look beautiful in this picture. Seriously.
POST Fontan. Don't those words just make you smile?!?! Sweet boy. I hope that he sleeps deeply and comfortably and that you and Thom can get some rest tonight too!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet moment. I am so happy he is doing well. Prayers coming for a speedy and uneventful recovery! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI second Hilary's comment on how beautiful you are! Give Sev loves from us, we hope he has a smooth uneventful night. Hugs my friend!
ReplyDelete