Saturday, November 17, 2012
WE LOVE VISITORS!-healthy ones only of course....
I must do a post to THANK all those who have poured love upon us. We feel your prayers, and they are being answered. Everytime Sevie tells us "I love you Mommy" "I love you Daddy" words we only hoped to someday hear. It took me an hour and a half to read through all the texts, FB messages, and emails. Thank you for taking the time to let us know you care so much for us. We have had so many visitors, it has been awesome, and Sevie loves to see people. Our parents have held down the fort at home for us, so we could be 100% with Sev. My friend has taken over my cleaning gig so I could have the time off. My Heart Momma friends have kept us hydrated (water and "naughty juice" ie Dr. Pepper), and filled with treats. Not to mention it looks like Christmas in Sevs room! Lots of toys to entertain. We are so BLESSED! Thank you everyone, we know we will never repay your generosity. We only hope to someday pay it forward in your honor. We love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment