Severin took a 5 hour nap. I was really nervous and checked him constantly. When he woke up the kids were outside playing, it was such a beautiful day. He wanted to go out too. So I drug out the concentrator out on the back porch, and had his 100 ft oxygen tubing on. And away he went! He made it to the swing set, then to the road on his bike.
Thanks for the 100 ft of tubing! We even had JP and Soph over
He only got tangled up ONCE
Angee, I have had a crazy busy life for a week or so (I know, lousy excuse) so I haven't been able to check up on your blog since surgery day. I am so happy that Sev was out of there so quickly and that he is doing well. You were in my thoughts and prayers this week, and I'm happy to see he is doing great.
ReplyDelete