Hey lookie I did it- ok with a lot of Thoms help....
When I figure out how to get the picture off my phone and on here I will post a cute Sevie pict.But until then.... We did all the preop stuff today. One owie for some blood, chest xray, physical, and now I am trying to catch a urine sample while he sleeps. He only cried for the owie. He got 2 stickers and a plastic snake. Which he discovered the NP is afraid of, so of course that just egged him on to tease her. "Onnie, rahwor" then he wanted to find her upstairs. I told him he could tease her tomorrow and all weekend because she would be here. He got the most devious look on his face. He seemed to be satisfied with that and I'm sure he is cooking up a plan for her.
He is the first case of the day scheduled for 7:30 am. We need to check in at 6am, less then 6 hours away from now... So hopefully by the time everyone is awake I will have already posted some cute picts of our boy! I will keep the bloggitty updated as we get updates. This surgery will be about 6 hours, the hospital is a great time vortex! Thank you for your love and prayers. They lift us up at this time.

Prayers and constant thoughts are with Sevi,the doctors and nurses, and of course you, Thom, Morgan, Johnathen, and Neleh. We love you!
ReplyDelete