Friday, November 16, 2012
A little hasty...
I posted that last post hastily because the Team had just stopped by. So that goal today is to pull the Art line, IJ line, pacer wires, catheter. Leave in the 3 chest tubes, and 2 IVs. Severin's skin started to look flushed on his head and then it slowly went down his body and the stopped at armpit level, straight line across his chest. Oh then that started a ruckus, Dr. K, Attending, Fellows, Echo Tech all came in. The concern WAS (and I say was because for the past 2 hours we didn't know what was going on with his head) because there may be a clot or a problem with his conduit. Everything looked good from a heart point. Medicine is the process of elimination. The new hope is his red and sometimes purple face is just his pressures balancing out, or his slightly elevated hematocrit. We can hold him now so we are getting lots of snuggles in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah for being pink! And snuggles! And post Fontan! Maddox screamed for milk until they sedated him. I'm glad Sev is doing well!!
ReplyDelete