Monday, November 19, 2012

Post Op Day 4

CHEESE!
Little Mister is not giving me much down time. He is pretty spunky. We are waiting for his echo. It was scheduled for 10:30 and then 1 and seems how it is 1:40 I just hope it is sometime today. If all looks good it will be our golden ticket outta here! Severin is eating, drinking, pooping and peeing. I'm wondering if they are keeping us here because he is so cute and entertaining. He loves the playroom and wagon rides to see the fish and train.We have to ride the train elevator to see the train. We have trains in the room. Medication wise he is on tylenol and motrin for pain. When he hurts he is grumpy and says weird places like his eye or armpit hurts-never his chest. He takes lasix twice a day. He hates it. It tastes gross even with flavoring. The first try the Nurse didn't flavor it and he barfed it before it even hit his tummy. He is on 1-1.5 liters of Oxygen, he came in on 1 so this is really no big deal. And he now takes a whole 81 mg Asprin instead of a half. The echo will tell us if he needs any heart meds. So we wait....

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to be able to read how he is doing. Love you guys! We are just a hop skip and a jump away if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I texted you a few times its alright i understand JK Just wanted you to know that you are in our prayers daily and thoughts also. He looks sooo Awesome I love the day two smile on his sweet face. IF you need help with the kids please let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete