Sunday, November 28, 2010
We are here and...
We made it through the snow storm. Severin is still running a fever of 102ish. None of the cultures have revealed what is causing the fever. He has had three doses of antibiotic. I don't know what the defining point is when they send him back to ICU. I can feel the rattle in his chest when I hold him. I'm trying to do percussions (patting on his back) to break up any mucus. He needs to poop, he has had a suppository. He just farted so I think it is on its way. Stinky! We are wearing masks tp protect us from him and him from us. Because we do not know what is going on in side of him. Thom is going to try to get to the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSorry my phone is being dumb its on auto spell..
ReplyDeleteAngee & Tom, are thoughts and prayers are with you, we hope he starts feeling better soon, he is so cute and I can see he has such a big personality. If you need anything please let me know, or if you need me to watch the kids I can do that to I just live in lehi not to faraway. PLEASE LET ME KNOW... We Love you lots...
Jeni chase
8013677976
I cry reading this. I wanted no bumps along the way for you guys. I pray for all of you. I hope the fever breaks and they can figure things out. He is a cute little guy!
ReplyDeleteAngee, I hope that things improve quickly for Severin. He is such an adorable baby! Your family and Severin continue to be in our prayers.
ReplyDelete