Sunday, November 28, 2010

This is how we left him last night. I decided to come home with Thom. Do some laundry, shave my legs, sleep in MY bed. Severin is still a little drugie.
When I called to check in this morning, things changed. Severin is running a low fever. His lungs are not sounding clear. He is not eating very well. They are checking his blood for infection. I'm waiting to hear back on that. We are packing up again, and heading out into the snow. Say a little prayer for our Boy.

2 comments:

  1. Ok that is not what I wanted to come home to and hear! Im sorry! I hope this will perk up for him this afternoon. You are in our thoughts and definetly our prayers! lv u ang hang in there! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things resolve quickly so you can bring him home and snuggle! Thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete