We were able to hold him this afternoon. He is still pretty loopy as you can see in the picture. He has had a lot of sedation today. Echo, blood pressure too high ect. so because of that he is not eating very good and no poops yet. He really needs to eat his usual amount and POOP. I really do not want to go back to a feeding tube. Hopefully he is just tired. His pain seems to be better controlled once they decided morphine did nothing but make him itch. Poor baby I thought he was going to rub his face off. When they removed his RA line (the one in his heart) he bled a bit, so they left the chest tube in. He should be able to go to the floor tomorrow. Thats the last leg of this hospital journey. We were leaving and to my suprize in the lobby was Ken and Kamie Harris! I had talked to her yesterday and I thought she was still in CA! It was sooo good to see her and visit for a bit. I'd like to believe she came all the way from CA to see me but I know it was for Thanksgiving.
Friday, November 26, 2010
I know I'm late, but I have pictures!!!
We were able to hold him this afternoon. He is still pretty loopy as you can see in the picture. He has had a lot of sedation today. Echo, blood pressure too high ect. so because of that he is not eating very good and no poops yet. He really needs to eat his usual amount and POOP. I really do not want to go back to a feeding tube. Hopefully he is just tired. His pain seems to be better controlled once they decided morphine did nothing but make him itch. Poor baby I thought he was going to rub his face off. When they removed his RA line (the one in his heart) he bled a bit, so they left the chest tube in. He should be able to go to the floor tomorrow. Thats the last leg of this hospital journey. We were leaving and to my suprize in the lobby was Ken and Kamie Harris! I had talked to her yesterday and I thought she was still in CA! It was sooo good to see her and visit for a bit. I'd like to believe she came all the way from CA to see me but I know it was for Thanksgiving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I LOVEEEEEE those sweet pictures! He is such a trooper! So are mom and dad. Just for the record I hate moraphin too, poor kid! Sounds like he is doing great! Hopefully he will start eating better today for ya. Thinking of you all always, hang in there! Michelle
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little boy, these pictures just break my heart! You and your family are always in my heart, my friend! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that things went well. Hopefully it will be a short hospital stay. Love the pictures. Still love that hair. You are amazing! Keep up your strength.
ReplyDelete