
Johnathen as Batman (again) He was so funny he had three different costumes to choose from and he just couldn't decide. He missed trunk-or-treat because he took so long, throwing a fit. He realized he was setting a mood for the littler ones so he put on his happy face for the picture.

Neleh the Butterfly. She loved her costume and told everyone what she was. The best part is she is wearing Halloween pjs underneath that glowed! She would not smile or hold still for a picture. This was as good as I could get. What a grump! She cheered up after she figured out there was candy involved.

Severin as a Tiger. He followed the example of his older Brother and Sister and grouched out. Everytime I tried to take a picture he would turn his head. So I held his head and this ticked him off. My mom made this costume for my oldest sister over 40 years ago. Every child or grandchild that could fit in it at Halloween got to wear it. This year Severin had the honors.
If I had a picture of Me and Thom you would see our patience was spent before we ever left the house. Why do kids make having fun so hard? Thom took Johnathen and Neleh around his parents neighborhood and they got plenty of candy.
Well, at least they all look cute. Sorry about your night. At least the kids got candy, right...
ReplyDelete