Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Talk with Dr. Kaza

Just as I was making that last post, Dr. Kaza walked in. He is very confident in the surgery. Severin is an otherwise healthy baby. He's fat, and that is a good thing. He should recover quickly. We can go and see him soon.

5 comments:

  1. You have been on my mind alot today! Sounds like everything is in line. That is a good sigh of relief! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers till that lil tike is home! I love that picture of you and tom . Sev looks so big, big boy and a fighter at that! Hang in there- Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angee, thank you so much for the info. I've checked on you guys several times today. It sounds like it all went well. You are in our thoughts and prayers, we love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear everything has gone well so far--and I'm sure a lot of that is due to your hard work and sacrifice to prepare him for this day! Now if the Rainbow Cafe is careful not to burn the turkey...you'll be set:) We'll be praying for that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear it went well. The picture of you handing him off really did me in. I don't know if I will be able to do it again. He is an amazing little guy. We are praying and will keep praying for Severin (and we won't forget his parents)! So much to be Thankful for this year- who cares about the food right?

    ReplyDelete