Severin weighs 13.3, a 3 oz gain. I want him to be 15 pounds by surgery time.
It has been two weeks since Dr. Su did the orders for Severin to have a Cardiac Catheterization (heart cath) The Cath Lab had not called me, so I called them. The soonest they can fit him in is the 22nd - there goes my hope of having his surgery on the 19th. Dr. Kaza (Severins surgeon) is out of town until Monday. Then I should be able to schedule a surgery date. I was able to plan and prepare for his first surgery. I just want to have a plan for this one too.
It has now been two weeks since they were suppose to schedule Logan's surgery and they have YET to call. I wonder what is going on, seriously. I know they deal with sick kids every day, but this is MY sick kid and my world revolves around here, therefore I think everyones should!
ReplyDelete