Monday, November 29, 2010

Severin is still running a temp. 99.8. They are adding an antifungal to his other two broad spectrum antibiotics. His inflamation is increasing, but the cultures are not growing anything. Still no idea what is going on inside. He is eating,pooping, peeing. He probably should do more, but its ok. His vitals are stable other than the fever. Great! Annie just said he was gram positive. Now we are hot on the trail of this bug! Now it is a process of elimination. I'll update when I can.

3 comments:

  1. keep up the good work! I know sometime those steps forward are so small we just notice the backward ones. We're thinking and praying for you guys. I'm hoping to get and visit you sometime this week.
    Rebecca Patton

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is a gram? Sorry that you guys had to take a step back , but hopefully you are on the down hill slope! I love that thom got to stay the night. Im sure it is stressful for him to not be with sev, and you all the time. Im sure sev Loves nothing more than to have his parents there to comfort him. Poor lil guy! Hang in there you guys are all troopers! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little steps forward we will take it!!!! We love you guys and Sevrin you are my hero little buddy Auntie Leesa is pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete