Saturday, August 21, 2010

Severin ate the whole 55cc!!!!

Last night Severin ate a full feed. He did it again one time today. The feeding before I asked him to eat more then an ounce, and then he did! I love it when my kids obey. When he can eat 55cc and not get too tired then we can try nursing. I was so excited I was crying and I called Thom-who was on his way to his sisters in Wyoming- he too was so excited he missed his exit. Oh my sweet boy the joy you can bring us by doing the simple things!

3 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! I can't believe how much progress Severin is making. What a strong boy!! I hope that you are starting to feel better, I can't believe all that you have been through the last couple of weeks. I love your amazing attitude about everything...your posts always make me laugh! Thanks. Hugs Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angee, what great news!! and I'm so glad his binky and blanky coordinate!
    Hope you are feeling a little stronger and less sore every day. There is still alot of women asking if they can take the kids, especially now that school is starting...so don't be surprised when people show up on your front porch.
    Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow look at him, he is so very sweet and precious. Keep celebrating every milestone. They are big hurdles for him.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete