The new and improved NJ tube- I waited sooo long
This NJ is a bit bigger, hopefully won't clog as easy. I really wish we could loose it all together. But I know we need to get a chubby baby too. If he has been getting feeds to his tummy since Friday, maybe we can transition to oral feeds easier. We have a surgical follow up appointment tomorrow.
Ang I am so sorry! That sounds very stressfull! He looks so stinken cute in this picture! Don't beat yourself up you are doing all that you can do! Im glad he is home even though it is so stressfull. Hope that you can loose all the tubes and be alittle bit more comfortable. Morgan bore her testimony on sunday and did such a good job, she is beautiful. Im bringin you dinner on sat so think of what sounds good and let me know. You will stay in our prayers, please know if you need anything call me . Michelle
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely adorable. Love the kids holding their little bro. The kids were so cute at my house. Nelah kept saying "baby" to Kadence and talking to her. She was so cute. She is so soft spoken and sweet. Johnathen was asking when he was going home often, until he started playing the Wii with the big kids. You have great kids. Thanks for letting them play at my house. ANYTIME!!! I think they had a great time.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry about your Friday. Hopefully you are getting into a better routine and it "Flows" better. It is amazing how little of sleep us mom's can function on. But, you are the best of the best. You and your family are continually in my prayers.