Monday, August 9, 2010
Oxygen chasin' -it's a heart baby thing
Severin has been oxygen dependent since our Saturday adventure. The NP isn't sure if the infection has anything to do with it or if it is just getting to that time. I am constantly adjusting his oxygen. Higher when he fusses lower when he calms down. Yeah not a lot of sleep here. He has been more fussy, but I think he is just ticked about people hurting him. No fever, maybe it has something to do with the spinal fluid, but I don't think its the infection. He is on antibiotics, and his incision is less red, and when your kid is light grey, red is really noticeable. He will see the NP and Surgeon on Weds. before his swallow study. Wish us luck on Weds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck on wednesday. Hope everything goes well for you and that sweet little boy! xoxo
ReplyDelete