Thursday, December 2, 2010

A good day

Ok my kid is damn cute! When I came in today his was laying in his bed looking around. When he saw me he smiled all over. Then we hooked him up with a Bumbo seat (yes it is purple but whatever, he had pink blankets today too) and a bunch of toys. He was happy. He sat there and played for 45 mins. I was so glad to see him comming back around to acting like my baby. It has been a rough week. I left him tonight falling asleep in the loving arms of his Tech Margarita.

8 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw the link to your blog on the IHH board. Your little guy is so cute! We were there for the Glen a year ago this coming week. Crazy how time flies. Dr. AK is our surgeon, Love him! Sorry to hear about the infection, we dealt with that after the norwood. It's good they caught it before you went home, though the delay sucks. Well, I'll keep checking back to see how things are going! I'm planning on going up to Primary's on Saturday, I'd love to bring you some treats if that's ok. My email address is tracibulkley@myctmh.com and our blog is lukeandtraci.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angee, I am so glad to see a smile on your little guys face. What a cutie he is!! I hope that things continue to improve and you can all be home soon! Hugs Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this picture just made my day. He is so freakin cute! I'm glad he is doing better and feeling better I think about you guys non stop all the time love you lots..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will agree! Damn cute is right! So glad he is better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that picture! It's a good thing they give you those really cute smiles every once in a while so you can get through the not so cute times! Glad to hear you are getting to come home and get a little sleep...they really are angels up there at Primary's, so you can always rest assured he's in great hands! Keep up the good work Severin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi guys! I caught your post on IHH and had to stop in. Infections are such a bummer, but you are lucky to know about it now and have the full IV antibiotics spectrum on board! I apologize that he is so grouchy! Grant's Glenn was in August 2009 and I remember the first week with lots of pain, but one morning, he just woke up and it was like I had my old baby back! I hope that Severin adjusts soon so that you can all feel a little better!!

    Alli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh, its so good to see that smile!! It sounds like things are balancing out and he is feeling better. Wow, what a relief!! You need to let us know how we can help next week. Call me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ang, I have watched your posts and cry every time that little guy is so adorable what a special boy. I wish I could be of more help let me know if I can. My prayers are with you I am so impressed with you and love you guys. love, C.J and fam

    ReplyDelete