Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pictures!!!

















He will behave for a moment in the swing while watching Mickey Mouse Club House. Yesterday was the first time he didn't wake with a startle and then start screaming. He looked around for a moment realized where he STILL is and then starts screaming. I came home last night. I just couldn't do the 2 hours of sleep again and then deal with a very grumpy baby all day. My kids piled in around me when I got home and by morning they were all in bed with us. Neleh tells me she"needs" me that means she wants to be held. But I think all the kids "need" me, and Thom too. I'm going to come home at night until Severin can come home. I feel guilty leaving him, but guilty leaving my other three and Thom. And from what they say he is not going to be any easier when he comes home. It takes a few weeks for the pressures to equal out. This is why he is so grumpy. He has to be sitting up all the time. I can't even imagine the head ache he feels. It is instant crying when he is due for more tylenol. I cursed us by saying he would be home on Monday, so I am not going to say the"H" word until I have him in the car and on my way. But I will say he needs 7 days of antibiotics and they started on Sunday. You can do the math.
LOVES!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yayyyy! Im so glad he is doing better! I love that top picture he is so dang cute! Im glad things are perking up for everyone. I am glad you are coming home at night, you need it so does everyone else. And sev is in good hands. I say that because yesterday Neleah kept calling me mom and wanting me to hold her! She is so cute! If you need anything let us know >MICh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Pic! I know all about headaches I think Sev and I should hang out and just be grumpy together. But really please let me know if I can help. Lot of Love. Leesa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO positive. The pics are adorable. Did you bring your swing to the hospital? Glad you are home getting some sleep. These boys had better be angels when they are teenagers!

    ReplyDelete