Monday, December 6, 2010

Home again, home again jiggity-jig!

By HOME I mean not at Primary Childrens, drop off perscriptions at the pharmacy, take Johnathen to school, go to the Peditrician for Synergist shot(for RSV), take a nap, get Johnathen, pick up perscriptions, have FHE in the form of decorating for Christmas. Severin was alittle freaked out when the kids were yelling he was home but then he realized it was just his peeps and calmed right down. He sat in the recliner with Johnathen and watched cartoons. He was so excited when I put him in his bed to nap. He just smiled and looked around like the lost was now found. Oh the joy of having all the chicks in the nest!!!

7 comments:

  1. Yea! Glad you are home.

    Hugs & Prayers,
    Christina
    Heart Momma to Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went upstairs and missed you by 20 minutes! Frankly, I was glad you were gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiip Hip Horray!!!!!! Im so happy for you guys! Life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you guys made it home.

    Aimee
    Mom to Jack, HLHS
    IHH

    ReplyDelete