Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Snow day and Christmas

Morgan was "pleased" with her BOX. It is her hope chest. Thom calls it her "get the crap out" box. It is tradition in my family to get a hope chest the Christmas after you turn 16. Then you get items for your future home. Neleh DIVES into the candy. She is shoving NERDS in her mouth.


Christmas Chaos at the Quists! Thom and mini Thom- I mean Johnathen. They hand out the presents.
Severin happy with candy. The hat says "Babys First Christmas" it matches Dads and Johnathens. BUT his head was too big (fat Quist noggin) so I cut a slit up the back, still not enough room, so I put an elastic in to hold it on his head. It fits perfectly inbetween chin 1 and chin 2. I'll get him an adult size for next year.
This was our trees after the storm on the 21st, I did hope one would fall down it is the only way Thom is going to let me get rid of it.
This is more to show the depth of the snow, not Thom with the snowblower. Anyone who knows us, knows I do the snow blowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment