It's a shame hair this good is on a boy. Auntie Leesa came over and the pigtails just happened. Everytime I had the camera out to get a picture he would fuss. He must know we will use it for future blackmail. Oh he is so fun
Brings back memories. It must run in your family, because Jordan has some piggy tail pictures from time he spent with a certain neighbor who shall remain you...so I am making an official call for some underwear on the head pictures later ;P
That is hilarious! You guys are so fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the time spent with him and all of you!!! And the hair thing was just an added benefit!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think of poor little bald Morgan. All 3 of my boys have more hair than they need.
ReplyDeleteBrings back memories. It must run in your family, because Jordan has some piggy tail pictures from time he spent with a certain neighbor who shall remain you...so I am making an official call for some underwear on the head pictures later ;P
ReplyDelete