Friday, October 22, 2010
Whew Hoo its not measles!
So when I got to Primaries yesterday Severin had a red dot rash on his face. I thought it must have been too hot for him in the car. It didn't get worse throughout the transfusion. Five Cardiologists and four Nurses looked at it, no one was too concerned. He still had it this morning and it looked like it was getting worse. When I Googled measles it said eye infection was a symptom - Severins right eye has been runny and a little gooey for a week. CRAP measles !? I called the Ped. and took him in. Its his reaction to a virus. He will probably always break out in hives when he has a virus. It doesn't seem to be bothering him but he is getting Benedryl. I do not feel like I can assume anything is "normal" with this kid. Oh and the Peds scale said he was 12.6 so I think it is safe to say he is over 12 pounds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NOt fun! I have one that does that too. I'm glad it isn't measles!
ReplyDelete