Saturday, October 16, 2010

Weight Check 10/13

Severin gained 5 oz this week. He weighs 11.3! He is a bit of a porkermashelly. He eats 5oz per feeding. Last weeks low weight gain made me nervous, so I called the Cardio. He thought it may have had something to do with the barf fest we had. He also wanted to see how Severin did on 1/2 liter of oxygen (he has been on 3/4). I turned his O2 down and dealt with how he did. It was not good. Every time he fussed even a little he would go blue, and his sats would drop into the 50-60 range. I didn't sleep that night, so after 24 hours we were done "seeing" how he does at 1/2 liter. Sorry Dr. Su you may have your degree in Cardiology, but I have a degree in Mommy, therefore I out rank. So at 3/4 liter we shall stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment