Because I know most who follow this blog will only get to see Severin grow through pictures I thought I should post the most recent. He looks like such a big boy.
Angee he looks so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how big he looks. What a handsome little guy. I am so happy that he is doing well and is oxygen free! Thanks for all your love and support. It looks like we will be traveling down the Glenn road here shortly.
Angee he looks so stinkin' cute! I can't believe how big he looks. What a handsome little guy. I am so happy that he is doing well and is oxygen free! Thanks for all your love and support. It looks like we will be traveling down the Glenn road here shortly.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a handsome stud. He looks so good. So glad that he is on room air. YEah!!!!! Such good news!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a great Christmas!!
Holy Cow!!! He is so big. Wow time is flying. I miss that little dude!
ReplyDelete