Sunday, January 16, 2011
A trip to Grandma Sue and Grandpa Freds
Hey Grandpa! What have you been doing?
Some "serious" boy talk
Severin LOVES sweet potatoes. He had to be back on O2 while we were there-due to altitude. He kept getting his food in his nasal cannula, so I stuck it on his forehead to keep it out of the way.
We love going to Grandma Sue and Grandpa Freds. I really hope Severin will heal so he will not need the oxygen always when we are there. I will bring his 50 foot O2 tubing and he can run around in a 50 foot circle. But he will not be able to roast his own mallo or hot dog in the fire pit. Silly explosive oxygen. But by the time I drove about a mile down the mountain his sats were normal again. So there IS hope. It was a wonderful change of scenery. Johnathen and Neleh played outside, inside, downstairs, watched too much TV, hammered wood, "made" things, played games, put together puzzles- which Neleh is really good at, legos, babies. We even had a 7:30 AM shoot out between Grandpa and Johnathen. Johnathen made Grandpa get up to play with him. I don't know if it is the 1:1 ratio adults to kids or just grandma & pas house but we were all sad to go home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yeah for Grandma's and Grandpa's. I fed Logan sweet potatoes today and his canula (is that what it is called?) is stained orange. We have a lot to get used to. But how awesome is it that Severin can be off the oxygen most of the time. His pictures are priceless!
ReplyDelete"silly explosive oxygen" made me literally LOL. Bummer how that can be, eh? Sounds like a fun time though!
ReplyDelete