Severin weighs 15.2 and is 27 inches- not bad for a heart kiddo. Dr. Su thinks he is doing very well. He decreased his lasix to one time a day. Enalapril for blood pressure and baby asprin stayed the same. Severin will need oxygen whenever he gets any respiratory bugs. But he should get better with the altitude. Then Dr Su said lets see him in 6 -I thought he'd say weeks but he said MONTHS!!!! I am glad and scared all at the same time. Severin will be ONE before he goes back. This means he
is doing very well.
Yeah!!!!! That is wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for a good appointment! Enzo's is in a week and I always get worried for a couple before that things won't go well. He has yet to go more than 3 months between appointments. Glad Severin is doing great!
ReplyDeleteYay! Thats fantastic!
ReplyDeleteAlright my fellow blogger. I found you. I actually had you on my list. You should feel important now. Just don't check mine too often. But I will try to update more this year. Good to hear Severin is doing so well. And by the way, I think he is crying--yeah that's right you heard my that is your baby. He is looking so good! See you at tumbling!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! That is so awesome!
ReplyDeleteThat is the best news I have heard all day long! That sweet little boy deserves a break, along with his parents!
ReplyDelete