Sunday, January 16, 2011
A Sunday update
While Thom and the kids are at church I thought I would post some updates. Two weeks ago when it was my "turn" to go to church, I was hyperventilating. People were sneezing, snorting , and coughing all around me- to no fault of their own it's just the season. I sat in Sunday School, taking shallow breaths, and praying for a way to escape without disrupting the class or being rude to our wonderful teacher-I do love her lessons. The door cracks open and there is my Neleh, she needed to go potty. HALLELUJAH! Thank- you Heavenly Father for answering my prayer! I hopped right up and took Neleh potty, and then went to Nursery with her. She was the only kid awake in there ( there are only 2 kids). So Neleh and I enjoyed some 1 on 1 playtime. And for now I will not be going to church...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You go girl! The Lord will understand, and it's not like any of the lessons are going to change while you're gone! :)
ReplyDeleteI needed a smile today, Thanks!! I miss you!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are hillarious! I was just talking to Thom on sunday about your absence! It is ok take the time you need, on one cond. That you won't be the girl in the bubble when spring comes K !
ReplyDeleteDon't blame you! It was good to see you for a split second on Sunday though, funny thing was I think I was in the halls with my little one.
ReplyDeleteGlad your trip to your parents was such fun. Probably a nice break.