Friday, October 8, 2010
Weight Check 10/7
Severin only gained 2 oz this week. His eating schedule and amount have not changed. If anything he has increased his amount (more around 4oz/feeding). He is awake more often and active. His oxygen need has increased to 3/4 a liter now. That gets him to maintain 77-80% saturations. He is getting so smiley. He wrinkles his nose just before a big grin crosses his mouth. I love it. He thinks I'm really funny, and that boosts my ego. He has a cough now, thank-you Neleh! His OT thinks he looks great. We are practicing rolling, not because I want to grow him up fast, but just so he is progressed as far as possible before round two in surgery land. He will not be able to have tummy time for at least six weeks. Not like he loves it or anything, he'd rather be chest to chest. Thats it for now my friends, duty calls and by duty I mean doo ty. Change the baby, feed the baby, let the baby sleep and REPEAT over and over and over....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't forget to sneak in a nap for you when he's sleepin' Sweet, Sweet, baby
ReplyDeleteLots of love
Brenda
I hadn't even thought about the whole rolling over thing... I guess I will be working on that with Logan this week too!
ReplyDelete