Friday, September 24, 2010
Sometimes.....
We have been having great "normal" days. Severin has gained 8 oz again this week. This is great because he really prefers nursing, over the high cal. bottle. I figure he could burn through 30 cals. screaming while trying to get a 27 cal bottle in him or I can nurse him and he gets all 20 cals. I do my best to get him to eat 3 bottles in a day. He has discovered his fingers. When he finally gets them to his mouth and starts to suck he gets a disapointed look on his face when there are no milkies. He is being very stingy with his smiles. I will post a picture as soon as I catch one. Sometimes I pretend Severin has a healthy heart. He looks good. He is growing. He makes baby sounds and doing baby things. His eyes are very captivating. The next miracle we look for is a good nap without Neleh screeching, laying on him in his swing or climbing in his bed with him. It is amazing any of us survive siblings! I even over look the oxygen tubes we all trip over, as I carry him around the house. His next surgery is always in the back of my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad to hear that you have been having "normal" days. It was so fun to see you at the heart walk and to be able to meet Severin in person. What a cutie! I can't believe how well he is doing nursing...that is awesome! We will continue to pray for those "normal" days! Hugs Jamie
ReplyDelete