Thursday, September 9, 2010
2 month well baby visit Sept. 9
Severin saw Dr. Paxton today. He weighs 9.4 and is 22 1/4 inches long. He had his first round of Immunizations. The benefits out weighed the risks. I was really worried about doing anything routine with Severin he seems to react in an unrountine way. Dr. Paxton is a big advocate for immunizations. I am not against them, I just know Severin is his own kind- of guy who doesn't follow the rules. As of the calender right now we do not see the Cardio. until Oct. 20 and Dr. Paxton until November. Lets hope we can stay Dr. & hospital free for awhile. Oh and he is eating 75cc today and doing fine. If he can do 80cc then the NG tube can be gone this weekend. YEEEEE HAAAAW!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment