Monday, September 6, 2010
Good days are here again!
Today we took a family trip to see my parents at their house. I was a bit worried about Severin handling the altitude. I educated myself and he did great! I was so nice to be out as a family. My parents home is very comforting, and fun for the kids. Yesterday I took Severin to church. To introduce him to the Ward that has been praying so hard for him. I felt impressed to share my testimony about the Plan of Salvation, prayers, Priesthood, and miracles. Being a family forever takes on a stronger meaning when your family includes a heart baby. Severin has endured so much and is expected to do so much more. The power of the priesthood is with me and my family. Prayers are heard. Miracles are granted when they are asked for in faith. And in my case, at times, begged and pleaded for. I say prayers with Severin every night. First I thank his heart for working so hard to keep him here with me, next I thank Heavenly Father for allowing me another day with my son, and then I ask for one more day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey! I was up at Primary's on Wednesday too and I found myself in the Rainbow Cafe looking at the cookies wondering to myself, "Which one of these is Angee's favorite..." Now I see it was the #1-#2 telepathy:) I just need you to point out the magic elevator because ours didn't work as well...or maybe it's because we only went to the third floor:) Glad to hear you got to have a super great weekend to make up for trip #3...hope this week goes better! Just give me a call if you need anything!
ReplyDeleteOH I just have to tell ya that when you walked by us to sit with your family, I looked at cody he looked at me and we both instanly got teary. Thankyou for your sweet , powerful words that were very overcoming on sunday. You are a spiritually giant, just like your hubby said. Im glad you got to go out and feel alittle bit of normality in this caous that you live in. Chin up lady your all doing fab! Mich
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you got to get a change of scenery and that all went well. Amazing what these little heart babies can teach us.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry I missed your testimony. I would have loved to have heard it. You are an amazing mother and woman. Glad you were able to go to your parents. It is amazing what a beautiful area will do for the body/soul.
ReplyDelete